All this has happened before,
and it will all happen again.
But this time, it happened in London.
It happened on a quiet street in bloomsbury.
That corner house over there...
Is the home of the Darling family.
And Peter Pan chose this particular house...
Because there were people here who believed in him.
There was Mrs. Darling.
- George, dear, do hurry.
- We mustn't be late for the party you know.
Mrs. Darling believed that Peter Pan...
Was the spirit of youth, but Mr. Darling
- Mary, unless I find my cuff links,
- we don't go to the party.
- And if we don't go to the party,
- I can never show my face in the office again.
- And if I... Ouch!
Well, Mr. Darling was a practical man.