英语资讯
News

春节吃饭的情景对话

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2011-02-03  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

【情景会话】

A: Happy New Year!
A: 新年快乐!

B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.
B: 嗯……我有点搞迷糊了,新年不是几周前就过去了吗?

A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!
A: 你在开什么玩笑啊!我是说春节,你这傻瓜!

B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?
B: 喔,对了,我都忘了。你们为什么要庆祝两个新年啊?

A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.
A: 春节是根据农历而定的。中国人庆祝这个节日的习俗已经延续几千年了。

B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.
B: 我发现这几天我们公司里空荡荡的。

A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?
A: 因为大家都回家过年啦,这是个家庭团聚的日子,不太属于狂欢的节日。你想要到我家吃年夜饭吗?

B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?
B: 当然好啊,你们会放鞭炮吗?

A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!
A: 会啊,不过过年期间最重要的事情就是吃,所以准备好大吃一顿哦!

【注释】

in this fashion在对话中指的是“用这样的习俗或方式庆祝春节”。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:与hot相关的口语表达
下一篇:影视英语口语:奄奄一息
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved