英语资讯
News

骗自己!我们最爱跟自己说的10句谎

Source: buzzfeed    2013-11-23  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
6.“OK, but seriously, it’s time to catch up on the classics. Jane Austen, here I come!”
“好吧,不过说真的,是时候读点经典文学了。简·奥斯丁,我来啦!”

What You Mean: Just realized I could sound just as smart by just watching the movies. Colin Firth, here I come!
你的意思是:我刚意识到我看原著改编的电影照样可以附庸文雅。科林·弗思,我来啦!

7. “I’m going to clean my apartment right after work today, it’s getting kinda gross.”
“我今天下班一回到家就开始打扫,我的公寓脏的有点恶心了。”

What You Mean: I’m going to push a couple of hairballs around and take out that pizza box… Then I’m going to get distracted by literally anything.
你的意思是:我会把几个头发线球摆弄一下,拿走匹萨盒子……然后我会因为各种事情分心忘记打扫的计划。

8. “I’m going to take fewer naps and do more work.”
“我要少睡觉,多做事。”

What You Mean: Zzzzzzzzz.
你的意思是:呼噜呼噜呼噜睡一觉。

9. “Just one more episode.”
“就再多看一集。”

What You Mean: At some point in the next seven hours, I will fall asleep with my laptop on my face, and I will hate myself in the morning.
在接下来的7小时中的某个时刻,我会面朝笔记本睡着,第二天早晨我会后悔不迭。

10. “I’m going to master a foreign language.”
“我要掌握一门外语。”

What You Mean: I’m going to learn how to curse and order food in a foreign language.
你的意思是:我要学习怎么用外语骂人和点餐。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:出去走走:7大理由旅行让你更健康
下一篇:真人哈利波特问路 路人爆笑反应
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved