Going through the customs 过海关
A: Sir, could you pass me your passport? 
先生,请出示你的护照。
B: Sure, here you are. 
好的,给您。
A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure? 
您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?
B: I'm here on business. 
我是来这里出差的。
A: Good. How long will you be staying? 
好的,您将在此停留多久?
B: A week. 
一周。
A: Do you have anything to declare? 
您有什么需要申报的东西吗?
B: I have some foreign currency. 
我有一些外币。
A: How much? 
多少?
B: 2000 euros. 
2000欧元。
A: Then you have to fill in this form, please. 
那么请填写一下这张表格。
B: Sir, I have finished the form. 
先生,我已经填好了。
A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next. 
好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。
B: Thank you. 
非常感谢。
“We're done here”意思是“我们这里的事情已经做完了”,例如:We are done today. See you tomorrow. (今天就到这里,明天见。)