Inspection Procedures 商检程序
A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?             
我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?             
B: All right.             
好的。             
A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.             
由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。             
B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.             
这些货物不经过我们的法定检验十不准进口我国的。             
A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.             
你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?             
B: Yes, you are right.             
是的。             
A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?             
那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?             
B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.             
贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。             
A: It'll cost a very long time.             
这样办时间太长了。             
B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.             
另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。             
A: That sounds good.             
那太好了。             
B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.             
实际上这对进口商很方便。             
A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.             
我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助。             
B: You are welcome.              
不用客气。
1.“send in”这里是“寄送,递送,呈报”的意思,例如:Send your luggage in in advance. (请把行李预先送出。)
2.“once”是“一旦……就……”的意思,例如:If the facts once become known, he will be punished. (事实一旦公开,他就要受到惩罚。