英语资讯
News

1.01.5 退换饭菜

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2011-01-28  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
Woman: What is this? I didn't order that.
这是什么? 我没有点这个.

Waiter: I’m terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away.
很抱歉.您能再点一次吗? 我会马上替你下单。

Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw.
我点了咸猪肉和凉拌生菜丝。

Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once.
很抱歉。我一定是搞错了。我会马上替您上菜。

Woman: Hey! What is this?
嘿,这是什么?

Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup?
对比起,小姐,但是您没有点这道鸡汤吗?

Woman: Oh, Is that what this is?
噢,这就是所谓的鸡汤?

Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.
我想是。如果您不喜欢,我可以替您换了它.

Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund.
不,不用换了。给我退款。

Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead.
不好意思。我恐怕我们无法退款.但您可以定其他东西代替.

Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup.
哦,真的吗? 给我一个蛤蜊汤.

Waiter: Okay, Miss.
好的,小姐。

Woman: Thank you.
谢谢你。

Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner.
希望您用餐愉快。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:返回列表
下一篇:1.01.4 餐馆用餐

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved