英语资讯
News

与健身相关的口语表达

Source: 中国日报网    2011-03-29  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

春光明媚,春装上阵。换上轻盈的春装前,很多人不免要为一冬天囤积的脂肪烦恼。减肥并不算新鲜的话题,但每到春天,爱美的女性总忘不了提起它。不过,现在人们都推崇通过健身来达到健康美,而不再一味地迷恋骨感美。

1. If you are still dieting to slim down, then you are out of touch.

如果你还在通过节食来瘦身,那你就落伍了。

2. Swimming is a good work-out. It exercises every muscle in my body. It keeps me fit and my body in shape.

游泳是一项很好的锻炼,它锻炼我身体的每一块肌肉,使我保持健康,体型苗条,

3. The current trend is to tone up: be muscular and healthy.

当前的趋势是让肌肉变得更强健,身体变得更健康。

4. The new fad is led by Figurerobics, a training approach combining both muscular and aerobic training to rhythmic music.

最近流行一种名叫Figurerobics的塑身运动,是一种配合有节奏的音乐进行肌肉有氧训练的独特运动。

5. This figure-keeping method is enthusiastically pursued by Chinese young men and women now.

这种塑身方式受到中国年轻男女的追捧。

6. They regard it as a good way to supervise and encourage each other to persevere in body-sculpting.

他们认为这是监督和鼓励彼此坚持塑身的好方法。

7. My weight has ballooned from 48 to 68 kilograms since marriage. I have to shape up.

婚后我的体重开始从48公斤一路飙升到68公斤,我得健身了。

8. She tried many methods to get fit, but they all failed.

她尝试了许多塑型的方法,但都失败了。

9. I have been working out every day.

我每天都去健身。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:英语情景教学实战:在公共汽车上
下一篇:你知道这些口语句子的意思吗?

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved