英语资讯
News

每天说半小时英语口语053

Source: 恒星英语学习网  恒星英语编译  2011-09-13  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
Dialogue Three

A:Have you anything to delcare?
你有什么东西要申报的吗?

B:One bottle of perfume and a watch.
一瓶香水和一个手表。

A:Where did you buy it?
你在哪里买的?

B:In Boston.
在波士顿。

A:Do you travel a lot/
你经常旅行吗?

B:Oh..... I go to see my sister twice a year or so.
噢…我一年去看我妹妹两次左右。

A:Twice a year?How long has your sister lived in Boston?
一年两次?你妹妹在波士顿住了多久?

B:Nearly ten years.
将近10年。

A:I see,that's a long time.How much was the watch?
我知道了。很长时间了。这个手表多少钱?

B:I can't remember,but I've got the receipt somewhere.Would you like to see it/
我记不得了,但是我发票。你想看一下吗?

A:Yes,I'd like to see the receipt.Oh!I see you bought the watch last week.
是的,我想看一下发票。噢,我明白了,你上周买了这手表。

B:Yes.Does that mean I'll have to pay duty on it?
是的。这是不是意味着我必须缴税?

A:Yes,I'm afraid you will.Altogether on the watch and the perfume you owe me seven pounds.
是的。恐怕你要。手表和香水全部一起你要交给我7英镑。

B:Ok.Here you are.Is that all right now?
好的。给你。现在可以了吗?

A:Yes,that's fine.I hope you enjoyed your stay in Boston?
是的,可以了。希望你在波士顿玩得开心?

B:Yes,I did.I had a fine time.
是的。我是。我玩得很开心。

走私者

Sam Lewis was a customs officer.He used to work in a small border town. It wasn't a busy town and there wasn't much work.The road was usually very quite and there weren't many travelers.It wasn't a very interesting job,but Sam liked an easy life.About once a week,he used to meet an old man.His name was Draper .He used to arrived at the border early in the morning in a big truck.The truck was always empty.After a while Sam became suspicious.He often used to search the truck,but he never found anything.One day he asked Draper about his job.Draper laughed and said,"I'm a smuggler."
山姆刘易斯是一名海关人员。他过去在一个小边镇工作。那个镇不繁忙,没有很多工作要做。通常路上是很安静的,没有很多游客。这不是一份很有趣的工作,但是山姆喜欢安逸的生活。他大概每周去见一个男人一次。男人的名字叫德雷珀。他常常在清晨开着一辆大卡车来到边境上。卡车总是空的。一会之后,山姆变得可疑。他常常检查卡车,但是什么都没发现。有一天他问德雷珀的名字。德雷珀笑着说:“我是走私者。”


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:每天说半小时英语口语052
下一篇:每天说半小时英语口语054

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved