英语资讯
News

杂志英语听力:好书推荐 如何戒手机依赖症

Source: Time    2018-10-03   English BBS   Favorite  

 

How to break up with your phone
如何与手机分手

ON AVERAGE, AMERICANS SPEND about a quarter of their waking hours staring at their phones.
平均下来,美国人睁眼之后有四分之一的时间都在盯着手机看。

It’s a love-hate relationship: many of us would like to reduce our screen time—
这是一种爱恨交织的关系:我们中的许多人都希望减少刷手机的时间 -

but phones are so useful and enjoyable that we also don’t want to just cut them out of our lives.
问题是,手机这么有用,又这么好玩儿,我们并不希望它们从我们的生活中彻底消失。

My book How to Break Up With Your Phone is an evidence-backed plan for finding a middle ground.
我写的《如何与你的手机分手》这本书就为大家提供了一个可靠的方案,来帮助大家找到折中的办法。

One of the first steps?
首先应该做什么呢?

Install a time-tracking app like Moment or (OFFTIME) to gather data on your habits and track your progress.
安装一款Moment或(OFFTIME)之类的时间记录软件,来收集您个人习惯方面的数据,同时跟进您的进度。

Another important step is to choose some phone-free activities that you enjoy—and set up your environment to help make them happen.
另一个重要的步骤是选择一些您喜欢而且不需要用手机完成的活动 - 同时通过营造相应的环境来帮助你实现计划。

Want to read more?
想多读点儿书?

Put a book on your coffee table.
那就把书拿出来坐到桌边读。

Want to play music?
想来点儿音乐?

Take your instrument out of its case.
那就把播放器拿出来。

Want to spend more time with a friend?
想多和朋友亲近?

Make real plans.
那就制定真正的计划。

Phones can be time-sucking temptations or tools for finding deeper fulfillment—
手机既可以是耗费时间的诱惑,也可以是帮助大家充实自我的工具

it all depends on how we use them.
关键还得看我们怎么用。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:杂志英语听力:人到中年婚姻陷入危机怎么办
下一篇:杂志英语听力:教皇方济各败坏了自己的道德

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved