音频下载[保存到本地收听]Business Travel 商务旅行 1.Booking tickets 定票 Mr. Lee: I would like to buy a ticket to New York please. 
我要买一张去纽约的票。 
Ms. Booker: When do you plan to travel? 
你要什么时间? 
Mr. Lee: I’d like to pack my bags and leave tonight. 
我想收拾好行李今晚就走。 
Ms. Booker: Are you aware that without 
two weeks advance notice prices will be very high? 
你不知道没有两周的提前预定,票价会很贵。 
Mr. Lee: Yes I know, but I just got the chance to leave and so I am going to take it 
no matter what. 
知道,但是好不容易有机会,所以我无论如何都要走。 
Ms. Booker: I understand. So that’s one ticket to New York, and you’ll be departing tonight. Will that be 
one-way or 
round trip? 
我明白了。 一张去纽约的票,今晚的。是单程还是往返票? 
Mr. Lee: I wish I could stay there, but unfortunately it will have to be a round trip ticket. 
我希望自己能呆在那里,但是我必须要买往返票. 
Ms. Booker: When would you like to return? 
什么时间回来? 
Mr. Lee: My 
return date will be the 14th. 
十四号。 
Ms. Booker: OK. I have several seats available. Would you like a 
window seat or an 
aisle seat? 
好的,我有几张票。你要靠窗户的还是过道的? 
Mr. Lee: Anything but a center seat is fine with me. The middle seat drives me crazy! 
只要不是中间的座位都可以。坐中间会让我疯掉的。 
Ms. Booker: OK Mr. Lee. I have you 
booked on flight 513 leaving on the 5th at 11:00 pm and arriving in New York on the 6th at 6:00 pm. The return is flight 514 leaving on the 14th at 8:00 a.m. and arriving in Beijing at 12:00 noon on the 15th. 
好的。Lee 先生。我给您订了五号晚上十一点的513次航班,六号晚上六点到达纽约十四号晚上八点的514次航班返程,十五号中午十二点到达北京。 
Mr. Lee: Will there be any 
layovers? 
中途要换机吗? 
Ms. Booker: No, all flights are 
direct. 
不必,都是直飞航班。 
Mr. Lee: Perfect! I’m afraid to ask, but how much is it ? 
很好!请问多少钱? 
Ms. Booker: $800 dollars. 
八百美元。