News
	
	
       音频下载[保存到本地收听]Hotel 旅馆 6. Complaint 抱怨 Hotel Manager: I’m Miss Shemp3an. What seems to be the problem? 
我是Shemp3an小姐,有什么问题吗? 
Guest: Well, apparently I’ve run up quite a bill. I was under the impression that the Junior Executive Holiday Package only cost 250 dollars per night. I’ve just been infomp3ed that it’s actually 500 dollars per night. 
我的住宿费算多了。我原以为“初级经理人员假日打包服务”只需要每晚二百五十美元,可前台告诉我要五百元一晚。 
Hotel Manager: That’s true. For the Junior Executive Room … three nights … yes, your bill should be $1,500 
是的。初级经理人员假日打包服务……三个晚上……没错,您应该付一千五百美元。 
Guest: But I definitely was led to believe that a three-night stay would be $750. 
但是根据广告,我真的以为是三个晚上七百五十美元。 
Hotel Manager: The advertised rate is based on double occupancy. 
广告上所说的价格是按两个人一间房算的。 
Guest: When I booked the room, your staff didn’t mention this. And the brochure and your promotional mailings do not mention that. 
我订房间的时候,你们的职员可没有告诉我这个。你们的宣传册子和推销邮件也都没有说明这一点。 
Hotel Manager: Are you quite sure? 
是吗? 
Guest: Yes. Have a look. 
没错,可以看一看。 
Hotel Manager: I see. I had no idea our advertising was so misleading. It is here, but it’s in the fine print on the last page. 
我没想到我们的广告会对您起误导作用。在这里,它在最后一页的小号字体中。 
Guest: Perhaps you could arrange to provide me with a new bill that reflects the advertised rate. 
你能按宣传价格给我结账吗 
? 
Hotel Manager: Nomp3ally I couldn’t do that. But under the circumstances, I’ll see what I can arrange. Customer satisfaction is our primary aim. 
通常是不允许的但是这种情况下,我可以试试看。让顾客满意是我们的首要目标。 
Guest: Thank you. 
谢谢。 promotional mailings 广告信(或邮寄的广告传单) 
misleading 误导 
fine print 小号字体 
advertised rate 广告宣传中的价格 
Customer satisfaction 顾客满意  
	
   
   
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved